Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The definition of insanity

So after much searching and praying and worrying and beating myself up, I found my wedding band. And I found it as I thought I would. I was just going about my business when it showed up. I was stripping Luke's bed and the ring fell out of his blanket onto the floor by my feet. I was so relieved and grateful.

In the process I found that Albert Einstein's definition of insanity is very true! Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. I looked in the same four places at least 3 times each this week. I was getting so frustrated and feeling hopeless. I'm not sure why I never thought to look on Luke's bed - he suggested it the night it went missing but for some reason I didn't think it could possibly be there. Boy was I wrong!

Thanks God for bringing it back to me. I know several of my friends were praying for it to be found. Thank you dear friends.

No comments: