Monday, July 28, 2008

Customer Service

Today I tried to refill some prescriptions from our mail-order pharmacy. As I am about to do this on-line, I realize my son has only 11 pills left and we are leaving on vacation on Saturday for a week. So I call the customer service phone number to ask if it is possible to have them shipped to our house by Friday. As I begin to explain the situation to Helen she interrupts me to say, "On the bottle it says you can order as early as June 26 so you don't run into this kind of situation."

I don't remember exactly what I said in response to this...something like "Thanks" or "I see"...but I know my voice was dripping with sarcasm. What I was thinking was...Do you think I am an idiot. I obviously see that I missed the boat here and I don't really need you to reprimand me for it. What I am looking for here is some help!

The answer is no, Helen cannot help me. I need to call our doctor and have him send in a 30-day script to the local pharmacy that I can get this week.

You gotta love "customer service"! *written in my most sarcastic tone*

2 comments:

lu said...

btw - the other rx i refilled did arrive here by friday. again, thanks helen!

Look of Lovely said...

CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR TRIP!