Thursday, February 26, 2009

And for my birthday....

...my wonderful husband got me an amazing surprise. While we were out to dinner for my birthday, our friend/neighbor came over and hung portraits of the boys that James had taken, unbeknownst to me. They are absolutely beautiful. And I was totally surprised. And the boys were totally excited to be in on the surprise.

I don't have the photos on my computer yet but you can go to www.brettmaxwellphoto.com to see them. Scroll down about halfway to "birthday portraits" and you will see my three handsome men.

Thank you James, Sam, Jay and Luke!

2 comments:

Ben McLaughlin said...

Nice!

thay are great photos-- the boys have the same smile as your husband.

ps- Happy belated Birthday!

lu said...

yup - no one really knows how i fit into the picture - they all look a lot like James and his parents!

Thanks!