Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Vacation

We spent last week on Hilton Head Island, SC. The weather was perfect! We spent several afternoons at the beach and in the waves - the boys loved it! My dad and stepmom live there and my brother and his now fiance were visiting while we were there too. My brother asked his girlfriend to marry him the first night they were there. I'm excited to have a sister-in-law and hopefully to be an aunty soon! (no pressure Dave and Mer!)


For those of you who don't know, my husband is the tall one. Meredith and Dave are in the back on the left, then me, my oldest son, Sam, and James. The four of us are leaning forward in this picture but even standing up, James is way taller than the rest of my family.

2 comments:

Carissa said...

so glad ya'll had fun. did norm ask about me and stacy? : )

Chris said...

2 posts in one day? I need to get goin' on my blog I guess.